_ A ๐ŸŽ GIFT from the UNIVERSITY ๐Ÿซ _

 ••• Read out ๐Ÿคซ This is a  LITTLE  DIFFRENT ๐Ÿ™ˆ •••


<<< Although we have heard and seen about the University ๐Ÿซ for a day one or two☹️, we still do not know exctly what is going on in it and how we are ๐Ÿค. I chated ๐Ÿ“ฑand called ๐Ÿ“žwith a lot of friends ๐Ÿ˜ at the university during the day but I still haven't SEEN them ๐Ÿ˜ข.

But out of that ๐Ÿ™†‍♀️I found someone A LITTLE SPECIAl ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I found a small gift in a special place in my life ๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️ called University . She became like my OWN SISTER ❤️ to me. We had a bigger bond than the friendship inside the data ๐Ÿ˜Œ. So I gave her GIFT. She became my elder sister . She helped me with all my work ๐Ÿ’ป. I was able to share all my joys ๐Ÿ˜ and sorrows ๐Ÿ˜” with her. She calls me " Chooty “ ๐Ÿคญ. A very fun character ๐Ÿ˜œ. I value her so much that she can make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‡ when I cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ. - Three months later I went to see HER  - ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿค>>>


" her name is ❗️    LAKINDUNI   RAJAPAKSHA    ❗





^ She is my BEST Friend
 ๐Ÿ‘ญ and the GIFT ๐ŸŽ
 I got from University ๐Ÿซ. 
I love ๐Ÿ’ž HER so much^ ๐Ÿ˜˜



Comments

  1. Friendship is eternal and no one can break this bond.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
    Thank you very much chooty๐Ÿ’•. I'm glad to meet a friend like you.
    You are the best friend and sister I have ever met at our university๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“. You look like my sister to me. Even after university life, I hope we always have this sisterhood in our lives๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป.
    Always be with me, my little sister. Love my sister forever๐Ÿ’–. You are always my "chooty"๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be happy forever darling ๐Ÿ–

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely story ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendship ๐Ÿ˜ It is amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

_ ๐Ÿงก MEHENIYA ๐Ÿงก _

_ ๐Ÿ™ GANESH ๐Ÿ™ _

๐ŸŽŠ_ My 21 st Birth Day _ ๐ŸŽŠ