=❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅTHATH JITH ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ=

❤                               

         _ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅTHATH JITH ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ_


                               [ TJ. Fam ] 

                           
                            ( my dancing class๐Ÿ”ฏ )


<<< Already I have a small dancing class ๐Ÿ’. It's name is THATH JITH ๐Ÿ–ค. It was the beginning of a beautiful dream I had since I was a child . ‼️ I started it on Saturday , "January 2 , 2021" . ๐Ÿ”† I teach both Kandian dance ๐Ÿ™ and Freestyle dance ๐Ÿ™Œ. About ' thirty two' children ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ currently attend my class. I know my mom ๐Ÿคฑ is happier with this than I am ๐Ÿ˜‡. I love ❤️ my class and the kids so much ๐Ÿ™‚. I am always committed to doing my teaching well. My only hope is to be a good dancing teacher ๐Ÿฅบ who will continue to meet the love of children and will never be forgotten by children ๐Ÿ˜Œ. To this day I am the little teacher ๐Ÿ™ƒ of thirty two children ๐Ÿ’›. .....SO I have a lot of respect ๐Ÿคฒ and love ๐Ÿ‘Œ for DANCE ❤️.....

Comments

  1. Wow ❤️ Congratulations my darling for your all dreams nd May your dream come true ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your dream my dr ❤๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up rashi❤️❤️...very proude of you and i wish may you all dreams come true ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be a good teacher๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey teacher ...can I join with you๐Ÿคญ

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey chooty teacher...... ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm very proud of you being my university best friend.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—
    good job. keep it up๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

_ ๐Ÿงก MEHENIYA ๐Ÿงก _

<<< ๐ŸŒŠ SEA ๐ŸŒŠ >>>

_ ๐Ÿ™ GANESH ๐Ÿ™ _