_ ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️ MY SECOND MOM ๐Ÿ‘ญ _

 = ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿฆฑ My Second Mom ๐Ÿ’‹ is " MY SISTER "๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ =







<<< Her name is Rashmi Nimhara Jayawardhana ❤️. She is about five years younger than me ๐Ÿ˜ถ. But she has more social knowledge than I ๐Ÿง . She takes better care ๐Ÿฅบ of me at home ๐Ÿก or somewhere ๐Ÿ. Unlike me, she can handle ✋๐Ÿป anything ๐Ÿ™‚.




She is not my younger sister ๐Ÿ˜Œ❌ but She is my elder sister ๐Ÿ’ฏ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ. Sometimes she takes me as her pet ๐Ÿคญ. Sometimes she takes me as her student ๐Ÿคญ. She looks bigger than me ๐Ÿ™†‍♀️. I even steal her clothes ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘—.She and I are very reconciled. ๐Ÿ˜‡



She is very close ๐Ÿ’ž to me ๐Ÿ˜Œ . I can share both my sorrows ๐Ÿ˜”and joys ๐Ÿคชwith her ๐Ÿ’. She also helps me with my cheating ๐Ÿ˜„. She always helps all my little things ๐Ÿ™ˆ. She is a very evil ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️ character but I know she loves me a lot ๐Ÿ’–. I love ๐Ÿ’˜ her so much TOO... >>>










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

_ ๐Ÿงก MEHENIYA ๐Ÿงก _

_ ๐Ÿ™ GANESH ๐Ÿ™ _

๐ŸŽŠ_ My 21 st Birth Day _ ๐ŸŽŠ