๐ŸŽŠ_ My 21 st Birth Day _ ๐ŸŽŠ




@Rashi Jayawardhana


^ ๐ŸŽ€MY 21 st Birth Day๐ŸŽ€ ^



My birth day is september 30, 2000 .  ๐Ÿ˜‡ I am 21 years old now ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Now everyone says ๐ŸฅบI 'm a big kid ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿป‍♀️. But I still like to be small ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿผ. 






My Birth Day Theme was " PIG ๐Ÿท “ . I really like ๐Ÿ™ˆ a piglet ๐Ÿ– . There were pigs in everything from Birth day decorations ๐Ÿ–ผand Birth day cake ๐ŸŽ‚. 





My mom and dad took my birth day beautiful ๐Ÿ’ž. A lot of relatives and friends came ๐Ÿ’Ÿ. My friends ๐ŸŒ️‍♀️played ๐Ÿคฝ‍♀️, ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผdanced๐Ÿ•บ, ๐Ÿ”ate๐Ÿซ• and ๐Ÿปdrank ๐Ÿทtill night ๐ŸŒ™ and had a lot of fun ๐Ÿคช.  ^ I am very happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ^ _ I am a PIGGY ๐Ÿฝ GIRL _ ๐Ÿ’–



Comments

  1. Have a nice day..you are so lucky๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay happy everyday ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿ˜ It was like a very beautiful and fun day.❤๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow beautiful day.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another important day for everyone ๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Very funny day ๐Ÿ‘❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very funny day❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

_ ๐Ÿงก MEHENIYA ๐Ÿงก _

<<< ๐ŸŒŠ SEA ๐ŸŒŠ >>>

_ ๐Ÿ™ GANESH ๐Ÿ™ _