_ ๐Ÿงก MEHENIYA ๐Ÿงก _

                                         “ ๐Ÿ’› MEHENIN WAHANSE ๐Ÿ’›" 

                                                                                                       [ little dream ]




 <<< A small feeling ๐Ÿคthat comes up from time to time ๐Ÿ‘€in the corner of the mind ๐Ÿง is a great desire. Mother ๐Ÿ‘ธ and father ๐Ÿคด are the only ones in life who can never leave each other ๐Ÿ˜Œ. My heart is still not strong ๐Ÿ’” enough to leave my mother and father ๐ŸŒ with tears in their eyes ๐Ÿ’ง.So I still stay in secular life, I am bound, I live life with them . ๐Ÿ™‚


It is a great  desire of mine to cut the whole hair ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿฆฒ and make a robe ๐Ÿงก to cover the whole body . I have a great determination and purpose ☸️ to fulfill that passion , that dream ๐Ÿ’ญ , that hope just before I die ๐Ÿณ️๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿงก. >>>




_ When will the YELLOW ROBE ๐Ÿ’› come to ME ☸️ _





“ Let a Verse of the Buddha’ s Dhamma  be heard…
Only the merits of the Buddha are felt in the mind …
Mine for the last time …
The image of the Buddha appears to me… “. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’›

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

_ ๐Ÿ™ GANESH ๐Ÿ™ _

๐ŸŽŠ_ My 21 st Birth Day _ ๐ŸŽŠ